What We Do
The Logistics of Logistics helps transportation and logistics companies increase their sales. Our multifaceted sales improvement strategy results in:
- Increased number and quality of sales leads coming to the sales group.
- More effective sales people as they complete our comprehensive sales development program that includes sales personality assessment, training, coaching and ongoing online support.
- Greater influence (and more sales) through positioning, specialization, content marketing and web presence.
How We Do It
We help our clients increase their sales by:
- Websites that convert visitors to customers. We develop websites that target your ideal customer, communicate your expertise and capture sales leads.
- Digital marketing that articulates your message, provides a sales platform, helps you build a following, nurtures prospects into customers.
- Sales training and development that includes a sales person personality assessment, one on one sales coaching, transportation / logistics specific training and online skills building tools that for life.
- Articulating your company’s unique competitive advantage and expertise. We help our clients identify their ideal customer, develop a specialization and dominate a niche.
Who We Are
Joe Lynch and his team at The Logistics of Logistics help transportation and logistics companies get more sales leads, better quality leads and ultimately more sales. Prior to founding The Logistics of Logistics, Joe was the General Manager of a management based 3PL. While running a 3PL, Joe learned the strategies for accelerating sales growth within the 3PL market. Earlier in his career, Joe led a supply chain consultancy, which focused on the automotive sector. His consulting engagements included: value stream mapping, supply chain optimization, lean product development, module strategy, and quality improvement. Joe started his career as an automotive engineer and eventually rose to program launch manager for vehicles built in Thailand and China. He has a Bachelor of Business adminstration from Cleary college and a Master of Arts in Education from the University of Michigan. Joe’s masters degree was specially designed for business trainers and consultants.
Ann C. Holm, MS, PCC, is a Professional Certified Coach specializing in executive, career, and sales coaching. In addition to being a certified Master practitioner of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, she offers the Type Coach online assessment, with a focus on personality as it relates to the process of generating leads, closing and maintaining sales accounts. She also has 25 years of experience in applied brain science, using her hands on experiences to help her coaching clients understand how to stay focused, be engaged, and energized given the demands of the 21st century workplace. Additional areas of expertise include emotional intelligence and intentional leadership. Ann has both a BA and an MS from the University of Michigan with focuses in psychology, brain science, and language. She completed her coach’s training at the Coach’s Training Institute and is a certified member of the International Coaching Federation.
Matt Collins is our resident web development and marketing expert. Matt has 17 years experience in the Interactive space. Over his career to date, Matt has conducted discovery for, created strategies for, project managed and had a hand in building hundreds upon hundreds of web sites and designed and executed hundreds of SEO and PPC Marketing strategies. With an MBA and 10 years of successful business ownership, Matt’s approach to building and promoting websites is based on growing his clients’ businesses through a mindfulness of the purpose of marketing: namely, making his Clients more money. He is the General Manager and Managing Partner of SunAnt Interactive of Elm Grove, Wisconsin.