The Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) is the biggest regulatory overhaul in the history of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The FSMA is a paradigm shift that moves the focus from food inspections to preventative measures, process compliance and partnerships.
The FSMA will impact food producers, distributors, retailers and transportation and logistics companies that transport food.
The FSMA also addresses imported food, which accounts for almost 15% of today’s food supply. As consumers demand more transparency and accountability from their food producers, the Food Safety Modernization Act is being introduced to create new rules that will be implemented to ensure foreign food producers are being held up to the same standard as food produced domestically. The new rules will be enforced by the FDA, and companies need to be well informed and prepared to meet them.
The webinar will last one hour. Participants will have time to ask questions during the course.
The course will consist of 6 sections.
- Introduction to FSMA
- The Six Foundations of the FSMA
- Sanitary Transportation
- Compliance Best Practices
- Who is Covered and Who is Exempt
- Additional Resources
In this live interactive webinar, participants will learn how to:
- Create and maintain the food safety best practices for your food supply chains.
- Comply with the Food Safety Modernization Act.
- Handle impacts on food producers, packaging, warehousing, pallets, and retailers.
- Make food supply chains transparent, safe, and ethical.
- Develop, maintain, and follow Foreign Supplier Verification Programs.
- Coordinate all aspects of the law including: prevention, inspection, compliance, response and import safety
- Owners of transportation, 3PL and logistics companies who are responsible for transporting food.
- Transportation sales managers who want to get an edge over their completion by understanding the Food Safety Modernization Act and food safety best practices.
- Logistics sales people who have food supply chain customers who will need to be FSMA compliant.
- Logistics and shipping managers who want to understand how the law impacts their company.
- Purchasing managers who are responsible for developing a supply chain that is FSMA compliant.
The webinar will be conducted live and recorded so you are covered even if you miss a session. You will have unlimited access to the webinar recordings.
People who attend this webinar will gain the following benefits:
- The information and knowledge to comply with Food Safety Modernization Act guidelines.
- An understanding of the how your company will be impacted, and how to adapt.
- Learn best practices that will meet or exceed FSMA regulations.
The investment for this course is $149.
After you register for the course, you will receive an email confirmation and an invitation to attend the course. You will also receive email reminders prior to each course.
The course will be delivered in a live webinar format. There will be questions and answers session at the end of each class. If you buy the course, you can attend the course live, watch the recorded video or both. A recording of the webinar will be sent to everyone in the course.
I am so confident that you will love this course, that I will refund 100% of your money if you are not completely satisfied. This course is a risk free purchase. You either love it or get your money back. Unconditional guarantee. No questions asked.
I want you to be completely delighted with this course. If you are not, please don’t hesitate to connect with me. Contact me directly at [email protected] or 517.375.0631 mobile/text.
Giving out my personal contact info means I get on some crazy lists and get an occasional phone call from a stranger, but I will gladly take those risks to ensure that you are happy, learning the concepts and making progress.
Thanks and best regards,