Fulfillment Success with Steve Shebuski
Steve Shebuski and Joe Lynch discuss fulfillment success. Steve is the Vice President of Digital Strategy at Blue Horseshoe, part of Accenture, a company that helps companies reimage fulfillment operations to align with business goals, address market trends, and meet customer demands.
About Steve Shebuski
Steve Shebuski is the Vice President of Digital Strategy at Blue Horseshoe, part of Accenture. Steve has 20+ years of experience as a Program Manager/Design Lead/Project Manager implementing both Microsoft Dynamics AX / Dynamics 365 as well as tier I and tier II warehouse management and transportation software solutions. Steve’s deep knowledge within the distribution industry and his innovative approach to solution architecture are the backbone of the solutions being implemented and deployed by Blue Horseshoe. He attended Michigan State University where he received his bachelor of science in chemical engineering.
About Blue Horseshoe, Part of Accenture
Blue Horseshoe, part of Accenture, helps companies reimage fulfillment operations to align with business goals, address market trends, and meet customer demands. By connecting physical assets with digital intelligence, we help companies: – Engineer operational designs that connect processes and equipment with assets, people, and data – Guide application selection and enable digital connections that share data across enterprise systems – Create efficiency with warehouse hardware, automation equipment, and mobile devices – Provide implementation and support services that generate quicker time to value
Key Takeaways: Fulfillment Success
- Steve Shebuski is the Vice President of Digital Strategy at Blue Horseshoe, a supply chain technology company that helps their customer drive value through greater efficiencies and productivity.
- In the podcast interview, Steve describes 6 things that drive fulfillment success:
- #1 – Technology platform that seamlessly connect the fulfillment company to customers, suppliers, and technology providers.
- A connected platform enables companies to easily communicate, collaborate, and efficiently manage exceptions.
- #2 – In-depth understanding of the customer profile is required to set-up the facility for success
- The facility, systems, processes, and talent are organized to support the customer’s order profile (volume, pallet vs unit, SKU count, etc..)
- #3 – Business applications must be aligned to customer’s objectives.
- Configure the technologies (WMS, TMS) to support operational effectiveness and efficiency.
- #4 – The right hardware, technology, and automations to serve their customers.
- The use of automation, robotics, and scanning technology enable workers to accomplish more, which is increasingly important with the labor shortage.
- #5 – Data insights
- Real-time reports and dashboards that enable the entire supply chain to monitor performance.
- #6 – Partnerships
- Developing and managing partnerships is one of the keys to success in the 3PL business.
- Blue Horseshoe helps companies define and plan their enterprise strategy, connect and collaborate with business applications, and optimize and execute supply chain operations.
Learn More About Fulfillment Success
Blue Horseshoe Supply Chain Cloud Videos