Lisa Morales-Hellebo and Joe Lynch discuss The Worldwide Supply Chain Federation. Lisa is the Co-Founder and GP at REFASHIOND Ventures, an emerging venture capital fund manager that invests in early stage supply chain technology.
About Lisa Morales-Hellebo
Lisa Morales-Hellebo is a VC, seasoned entrepreneur, product strategist, and community builder. She has honed her skills for spotting and coaching winning teams over her 27+ years working with startups to F500s on strategy and execution across branding, product development, and innovation. She is passionate about helping fashion tech and supply chain startups achieve industry adoption, growth, and scale. Lisa is catalyzing the paradigm shift to localized fashion demand chains as CEO and Co-founder of REFASHIOND OS (rOS), a startup that is building an operating system that connects the global fashion value chain, from fibers to finished goods; starting with Made in the USA. She is also co-founder of The World Supply Chain Federation, an organization that is changing how supply chain professionals learn about, collaborate, and adopt supply chain innovation around the world. The New York Supply Chain Meetup is its founding chapter, attracting hundreds of attendees from around the globe to its monthly events. Lisa has co-founded and is general partner of REFASHIOND Ventures — an NYC-based, early-stage supply chain technology venture fund that invests in startups refashioning global supply chains. She’s a graduate of Carnegie Mellon University, serves on select Advisory Boards, and has been featured in numerous publications.
About REFASHIOND Ventures
REFASHIOND Ventures is raising an early stage supply chain technology fund, sourcing deals from The Worldwide Supply Chain Federation’s network of 33,000+ innovators, whilst leveraging our operating experience, and strong engagements with corporate LPs as both investors and market-validating customers of our portfolio companies.
About The Worldwide Supply Chain Federation
The World Supply Chain Federation (TNYSC) will become the world’s foremost multi-disciplinary community of practice for individuals and organizations committed to investigating and developing solutions for problems in global supply chain networks at startups, large corporations, academic institutions, and everything in between. A particular area of interest is the use of distributed ledger technologies, and other cutting edge technologies, as a foundation for innovation in supply chain networks.
Key Takeaways: The Worldwide Supply Chain Federation
- Lisa Morales-Hellebo is the Co-founder and General Partner at REFASHIOND Ventures. Lisa is also the Co-founder of the Worldwide Supply Chain Federation.
- Refashiond champions companies refashioning supply chains.
- Refashiond Ventures is raising an early stage supply chain technology fund, sourcing deals from The World Supply Chain Federation’s network of 33,000+ innovators, whilst leveraging their operating experience, and strong engagements with corporate limited partners as both investors and market-validating customers of their portfolio companies.
- The Refashioned team believes that supply chains are being refashioned for the following reasons:
- Unprecedented convergence is occurring due to digitization.
- Global trade and consumption are increasing.
- The Worldwide Supply Chain Federation is the collaborative, and mutually supportive coalition of grassroots communities focused on technology and innovation in the global supply chain industry.
- The New York Supply Chain Meetup is its founding chapter of the Worldwide Supply Chain Federation.
- TWSCF Mission: To nurture and grow the world’s foremost open, global, multidisciplinary community of people devoted to building the supply chain networks of the future.
- TWSCF Vision: To create a global movement; the largest community on the planet of people obsessed with supply chain technology and innovation.
Learn More About The Worldwide Supply Chain Federation
The Worldwide Supply Chain Federation
Booklet – The World is a Supply Chain
The REFASHIOND Ventures Story with Brian Aoaeh