- Founder of The Logistics of Logistics, an advisory firm focused on all things 3rd party logistics. I help 3PLs grow their business and I consult companies on selecting and managing logistics partners.
- Host of The Logistics of Logistics podcast, which is consistently one of the top ranked logistics podcasts. The podcast is dedicated to exploring how things get places and the people who get them there. I talk with logistics, transportation and supply chain industry leaders about innovation, technology, trends, and the future of freight.
- Served as General Manager and Chief Operating Officer for a non-asset based 3PL, managing less-than-truckload and truckload shipping for automotive tier one suppliers, wholesalers, retailers, and distribution clients
- Led a supply chain consultancy, which focused on the automotive sector. My consulting engagements included: value stream mapping, supply chain optimization, lean product development, module strategy, and quality improvement.
- Began my career as an automotive design engineer and eventually rose to program launch manager for Jeeps built in Thailand and China.
- Earned a Bachelor of Business Administration and from Cleary University and a Master of Arts in Education from the University of Michigan. My Master’s program was specifically designed for facilitators, trainers, and consultants.
Joe Lynch admin 2020-07-21T09:41:01-04:00