Robert DeBellefeuille and Joe Lynch discuss his company’s journey to becoming a world class shipper. Robert is the Manager of Global Logistics at Jamieson Wellness, Canada’s leading branded manufacturer, distributor, and marketer of high-quality natural health products.
About Robert DeBellefeuille
Robert DeBellefeuille is the Manager of Global Logistics at Jamieson Wellness, Canada’s leading branded manufacturer, distributor, and marketer of high-quality natural health products. Robert and his team are responsible for the movement of goods globally and successfully executes freight movements in all modes, in more than 50 countries. Robert previously was the head of Logistics for Tilray, a leading Cannabis producer. With Tilray, Robert led the relationships with 3PLs, carriers and other stakeholders to manage movement of highly regulated cannabis products throughout Canada & into Europe, South America & Australia. Prior to the cannabis industry, Robert spent time in the produce & transportation industries. Robert earned a CLTD designation from APICS and a Bachelor of Commerce from Carleton University.
About Jamieson Wellness
Jamieson Wellness is Canada’s leading branded manufacturer, distributor, and marketer of high-quality natural health products. In a rapidly growing marketplace, Jamieson Wellness has set itself apart with its industry-leading commitment to superior quality by providing consumers in more than 45 countries around the world with the purest, safest, and most effective natural health solutions available. The Jamieson Wellness family of brands and product portfolio is specifically curated to help maintain overall health with daily multivitamins for all age groups, letter vitamins, digestive, heart health and immune support formulas. The Company offers a variety of products to support women’s hormone health and beauty from within, and proteins and other sports nutrition products for those with active lifestyles. The Company also believes that taking your vitamins can be fun and delicious and provides a variety of ways to make that happen through gummies, chewable tablets, powders, sprays and more. In addition to its Branded Business, the Company offers comprehensive manufacturing and product development services on a contract manufacturing basis to select blue-chip consumer health companies and retailers worldwide.
Key Takeaways: Becoming a World Class Shipper
- Robert DeBellefeuille is the Manager of Global Logistics at Jamieson Wellness, Canada’s leading branded manufacturer, distributor, and marketer of high-quality natural health products.
- In the podcast interview, Robert and Joe discussed Robert’s career path and his company’s journey to becoming a world class a world class shipper.
- With the mission of becoming a world class shipper, Robert and his team are focusing their improvement activities on the 4 following areas:
- Customer experience (internal and external customers)
- Internal team members skills and knowledge
- Digital ecosystem
- Transportation and logistics partners
- The Jamieson brand is consistently recognized as the most trusted vitamin brand in Canada. This trust is built on a nearly 100-year history of producing high-quality natural health products for consumers around the world.
- To demonstrate their dedication to quality, all Jamieson Wellness products are manufactured according to 360-Pure, their industry leading quality control program which guarantees that their products are the safest, purest, and most effective on the market.