Skip to content
Page load link
Famous Logistics Quotes
I love these famous logistics quotes! The quotes are all related to war because logistics was practically invented by the military.
- “The line between disorder and order lies in logistics…”
– Sun Tzu
- “Leaders win through logistics. Vision, sure. Strategy, yes. But when you go to war, you need to have both toilet paper and bullets at the right place at the right time. In other words, you must win through superior logistics.”
– Tom Peters – Rule #3: Leadership Is Confusing As Hell, Fast Company, March 2001
- “Behind every great leader there was an even greater logistician.”
– M. Cox
- “My logisticians are a humorless lot … they know if my campaign fails, they are the first ones I will slay.”
- “The war has been variously termed a war of production and a war of machines. Whatever else it is, so far as the United States is concerned, it is a war of logistics.”
– Fleet ADM Ernest J. King, in a 1946 report to the Secretary of the Navy
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!