Sell Different with Lee Salz
Lee Salz and Joe Lynch discuss Sell Different. Lee is the Founder and CEO of Sales Architects, a company that helps its clients hire the right sales people, effectively onboard them, and align their sales activities with business objectives.
About Lee Salz
Lee Salz is the Founder and CEO of Sales Architects where he helps clients develop processes to hire the right salespeople, effectively onboard them and align their sales activities with business objectives. When salespeople aren’t winning deals at desired levels or volumes, executives turn to Lee B. Salz. Lee is a leading sales management strategist and founder of Sales Architects®. He has helped hundreds of companies, in various industries and sizes, create marketplace disruption – leading to explosive, profitable growth. Lee challenges executives to blast through the artificial barriers that impede their success. He is an entrepreneur, results-driven consultant, and dynamic keynote speaker. Lee is an award-winning, bestselling author of six books including: “Sell Different!,” “Sales Differentiation,” and “Hire Right, Higher Profits.” He is also a columnist with the Business Journals, serves on the Sales Education Advisory Board, and is the Program Advisor to Kansas State University’s Strategic Selling Institute. He is frequently sought by the media for interviews on sales and sales management issues. He has been quoted and featured by the media including the Wall Street Journal, CNN, New York Times, Dallas Morning News, Selling Power, Sales and Marketing Management, ABC News, MSNBC and many more leading publications. When he isn’t helping companies profitably grow, you’ll find Lee in the gym preparing for his next powerlifting tournament. Most recently, he won the 2021 Minnesota State Bench Press championships.
About Sales Architects
Specialists In Building High-Performance Salesforces Sales Architects helps its clients hire the right sales people, effectively onboard them, and align their sales activities with business objectives. Using our proprietary sales architecture methodology, we help our clients migrate from being “people-based” to “process-based” resulting in explosive, profitable growth. If your company has any of the following problems, Sales Architects can help you:
- Sales opportunities languish in the pipeline and rarely come to closure
- Winning business is a one-time occurrence, not repetitive events
- Every sales opportunity comes down to a price war
- Your quest is to hire great sales people, instead of the right ones who have the potential to be great on your sales team
- It takes forever to determine if your new sales person is going to be successful
- The sales compensation plan isn’t yielding the desired results
- You have plenty of sales activity data, but not metrics to drive revenue
Key Takeaways: Sell Different
- Lee Salz is a sales strategist and a best selling author who has written 6 books about sales.
- Lee’s most recent book is Sell Different! All New Sales Differentiation Strategies to Outsmart, Outmaneuver, & Outsell the Competition.
- Salespeople face fierce competition in their pursuit of winning deals. Differences in product features and functions get smaller by the minute and are not always meaningful to buyers.
- Lee helps his clients stand out from the pack and not just land the account, but win deals at the prices they want.
- Lee arms salespeople with strategies to differentiate both what they sell and how they sell it. Sell Different! provides a new component of sales differentiation strategy to help you outsmart, outmaneuver, and outsell the competition to win more deals at the right price.
- Lee helps companies grow their sales by helping them:
- Evaluate and hire the right salespeople
- Onboard them effectively into the roles quickly and effectively
- Ensure the sales strategy is aligned with business objectives
- Formulate the Sales Differentiation™ strategy to win more deals at the prices you want®
- Develop the sales architecture® framework which defines each step of the process
- Create discovery programs that drive deal conversion
- Track performance through metrics and act on deficiencies
- Structure sales compensation to reinforce the process and drive desired behaviors
Learn More About Sell Different
Win More Deals at the Prices You Want
Sell Different!: All New Sales Differentiation Strategies to Outsmart, Outmaneuver, and Outsell the Competition