Bill Vitti and Joe Lynch discuss the connected ecosystem, which is one of the best ways to describe Transflo. Bill is the President and CRO of Transflo, the trusted industry leader in mobile, telematics, and business process automation solutions to the transportation industry.
About Bill Vitti
Bill Vitti joined Transflo as President in early 2022, with more than 25 years’ experience in the transportation industry. Most notably, he served as Chief Commercial Officer for Truckstop.com, where he helped drive the company to unicorn status with a valuation of over $1 billion. Bill was also President of Swift Logistics, a leading brokerage and 3PL provider, and head of marketing and strategy for Swift Transportation. Bill has experience working on the carrier, shipper, and broker side, as well as in 3PL and freight software, giving him 360-degrees of visibility of the marketplace. Bill received his MBA from the Graziadio School of Business at Pepperdine University and his BBA from Saginaw Valley State University.
Transflo®, a Pegasus TransTech company, is a trusted industry leader in mobile, telematics, and business process automation solutions to the transportation industry in North America. Transflo’s customer-focused mobile and cloud-based technologies deliver real-time communications to fleets, brokers, factors, shippers, and commercial vehicle drivers, and digitize 800 million shipping documents a year, representing approximately $115 billion in freight bills and 3.2 million downloads of the Mobile+ app. Organizations throughout Transflo’s neutral ecosystem use the end-to-end solution suite and digital platform to increase efficiency, improve cash flow, and reduce costs. Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, USA, Transflo has set the pace for innovation in transportation software for over 30 years. For more information, visit www.transflo.com.
Key Takeaways: The Connected Ecosystem
- Bill Vitti is the President and CRO of Transflo, a freight tech company that has developed an ecosystem that connects carriers, brokers, shippers, and factoring companies – and that ecosystem streamlines the freight procurement and payment processes.
- In the podcast interview, Bill and Joe discuss the connected ecosystem, which is how Transflo describes the connected supply chain that they enable with their technology and marketplace.
- Transflo links the entire supply chain together in one digital ecosystem, creating visibility, security, and customization for every freight professional.
- Transflo offer a suite of mobile, telematics, data, scanning, and document management all in one integrated experience.
- Transflo delivers real-time communications to thousands of fleets, brokers, and commercial vehicle drivers who represent over $100 billion in freight bills each year.
- The Transflo Mobile+ app has been built from the ground up to simplify the business of trucking.
- Mobile+ is an end-to-end, cloud-based platform designed around removing friction from the supply chain.
- Transflo technologies like Mobile+ capture and process over 800 million transportation documents every year, helping drivers get their jobs done — and get loads delivered — faster than ever.
Learn More About The Connected Ecosystem
Transflo’s Intelligent Automation
The Logistics of Logistics Podcast