The Omni-Channel Fulfillment Network with Esther Kestenbaum Prozan
Esther Kestenbaum Prozan and Joe Lynch discuss the omni-channel fulfillment network. Esther is the Chief Revenue Officer at Flowspace, an ecommerce fulfillment platform that helps brands meet their customers’ post-purchase expectations.
About Esther Kestenbaum Prozan
As CRO of Flowspace, Esther is responsible for the growth and development of the Flowspace business. She leads global sales, partnerships, and marketing teams in furthering the adoption of the Flowspace platform, empowering fast-growing omnichannel brands with the real-time visibility and scalable fulfillment infrastructure necessary to provide the quick, affordable, and accurate fulfillment experience that today’s consumers have come to expect. With over 20 years in leadership roles at ecommerce startups and retail technology companies, Esther was recently recognized by Supply Chain Digital in association with IBM as one of the top 100 women in supply chain. She was also included in Supply & Demand Chain Executive’s list of “Women in Supply Chain”.
Flowspace is an ecommerce fulfillment platform that helps brands meet their customers’ post-purchase expectations. The company’s cloud-based software platform is integrated within a network of strategically located fulfillment centers nationwide, enabling fast, affordable, omnichannel fulfillment, anywhere in the country.
Key Takeaways: The Omni-Channel Fulfillment Network
- Esther Kestenbaum Prozan is the Chief Revenue Officer of Flowspace, an ecommerce fulfillment platform that helps brands meet their customers’ post-purchase expectations.
- Joe and Esther discussed the omni-channel fulfillment network …..and with the increasingly high expectations of brands and their customers, it must be a NETWORK of fulfillment nodes located close to the end customer.
- For ecommerce brands, the bar has risen as ecommerce customers now expect a superior direct-to-consumer (DTC) experience for the following reasons:
- Amazon created and delivers a wonderful customer experience that leverages both technology and operational excellence.
- Same-day and next-day deliveries are common and pretty important because consumers are buying different products online. Customers are buying groceries, and consumer packaged goods via direct-to-consumer (DTC) and delivering it in 3 days just won’t cut it.
- The end customer is using intuitive consumer technology like DoorDash, Uber, Zillow, Shypt, etc. and they are unwilling to go back to clunky, difficult to use technology.
- During COVID, we learned that supply chains and logistics networks can be brittle and overly sensitive to market and economic changes.
- Because of the raised customer expectations and lessons from COVID, ecommerce brands are looking for omni-channel fulfillment partners who are able to deliver resilience, flexibility, and a nationwide network – a network that is able to provide same-day, next-day shipping.
- Flowspace connects a nationwide network of fulfillment warehouses all using Flowspace’s state-of-the-art technology. This approach provides the best of both worlds, a world-class technology company partnered with a vetted network of fulfillment companies.
- The Flowspace platform seamlessly integrates with online stores and sales channels, providing access to a nationwide network that powers fast, reliable, omnichannel fulfillment.
- Flowspace is a software platform for ecommerce fulfillment. The company’s easy-to-use, cloud-based software platform is integrated within strategically located fulfillment centers, enabling fast, affordable, omnichannel fulfillment, anywhere in the country.
- Flowspace software offers modern brands an ecommerce command center, centralizing their Order Management, Inventory Planning and Network Optimization into one place – accelerating delivery of goods to a customer’s door while reducing shipping time, cost, and carbon footprint.
- Real-time visibility and rich customer insights give brands an opportunity to better understand their supply chain and the drivers of purchase, empowering them to keep customer acquisition costs low and retention high.