The Pain of Picking the Wrong 3PL with Esther Kestenbaum Prozan
Esther Kestenbaum Prozan and Joe Lynch discuss the pain of picking the wrong 3pl. Esther is President of Ruby Has Fulfillment, a rapidly growing ecommerce fulfillment provider for direct-to-consumer brands and retailers.
About Esther Kestenbaum Prozan
Esther Kestenbaum Prozan is President of Ruby Has Fulfillment, a rapidly growing ecommerce fulfillment provider for direct-to-consumer brands and retailers. During her tenure at Ruby Has, the company has experienced a period of unprecedented growth, and tripled in size since the Covid pandemic began. Its best-in-class automation and integration technologies have catapulted Ruby Has to one of the top fulfillment providers in the industry. In her role as president, Esther draws on more than 20 years of leadership and C-Suite roles within venture-backed ecommerce startups and retail technology companies, including several exits – both acquisitions and IPOs. Prior to joining Ruby Has, Esther was CEO of DayOne, a baby and prenatal services company operating in ecommerce, retail and B2B channels. Prior to that, she was founder and CEO of TheShops.TV, an ecommerce company leveraging QVC-style video. Esther has also held SVP and VP roles with retail marketing technology companies specializing in mobile, ad tech and data analytics.
About Ruby Has Fulfillment
Ruby Has Fulfillment is one of the fastest growing ecommerce fulfillment and logistics providers for direct-to-consumer brands and retailers. With a strategically located international footprint of distribution centers in the United States, Canada, and the UK, Ruby Has Fulfillment is a company in hyper-growth. The logistics leader has been ranked by Crain’s Fast 50 since 2018 and Inc. 5000 for six consecutive years. It leads the 3PL industry with cutting-edge technology, seamless integration, and an uncompromising commitment to quality that empowers ecommerce brands to scale with efficiency and speed.
Key Takeaways: The Pain of Picking the Wrong 3PL
- Esther Kestenbaum Prozan is President of Ruby Has Fulfillment, a rapidly growing ecommerce fulfillment provider for direct-to-consumer brands and retailers.
- In the podcast interview, Esther and Joe discuss the pain of picking the wrong 3PL.
- Picking the wrong the 3PL to manage transportation and logistics is a big hassle, but picking the wrong 3PL to manage your direct-to-consumer (DTC) shipments is a disaster.
- A 3PL that manages your DTC shipments has your inventory in their building and in their control. Breaking up is costly, emotionally upsetting, and may lead to service failures and dissatisfied customers.
- The best way to avoid the pain of picking the wrong 3PL is to spend the time to select the right 3PL.
- The right 3PL has the culture, leadership, processes, technologies, team, facilities, and locations to effectively manage your business.
- Developing a win-win relationship between the 3PL and the shipper will pay long-term dividends.
- Ruby Has Fulfillment provides accurate pick and pack, efficient 3PL, and quality fulfillment of all ecommerce platforms including Shopify, WooCommerce, Magento and more.
- Locations across the U.S. and Canada allow DTC ecommerce brands and retailers to ship faster and reduce freight costs. Fulfillment locations include New York, California, New Jersey, Kentucky, Nevada, Canada, and the United Kingdom.