The SwanLeap Story with Brad Hollister
Brad Hollister and Joe Lynch discuss the SwanLeap story. Brad is the Co-Founder and former Chief Executive Officer of SwanLeap, a leading transportation, consulting, and technology firm specializing in supply chain best practices and cost reduction strategies.
About Brad Hollister
Brad Hollister is the Co-Founder and former Chief Executive Officer of SwanLeap. Under Hollister’s leadership, SwanLeap delivered an unprecedented 75,660.8 percent growth in revenue in the past three years, catapulting the 5-year-old software company to the No. 1 spot on both the 2018 Inc. 5000 list and the Deloitte Technology Fast 500. A life-long entrepreneur passionate about improving the world, Hollister is the visionary behind SwanLeap’s next generation technology. With extensive experience in transportation, logistics and supply chain, Hollister’s leadership and institutional expertise solidify SwanLeap’s position as the leading provider of end-to-end transportation technology. Hollister is a guest lecturer for the Wisconsin School of Business at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, as well as a sought-after speaker on the advancement and disruption of the transportation industry.
Founded in 2013, SwanLeap is a leading transportation, consulting, and technology firm specializing in supply chain best practices and cost reduction strategies. Historically, brokers and 3PL (Third Party Logistics) firms, as a result of their safe relationships with corporate shippers, have intentionally kept pricing and discounts as abstract as possible to maintain a false sense of savings for the end user. Leveraging Artificial Intelligence and machine learning, SwanLeap is delivering clarity and control to each of their customers, saving them time and money. Backed by a wealth of transportation industry expertise in niche areas, SwanLeap leverages the power Artificial Intelligence to turn shipping into a profit center. SwanLeap was acquired by Transportation Insight HoldCo in November, 2021.
About Transportation Insight HoldCo
Transportation Insight HoldCo serves customers through logistics provider Transportation Insight, LLC, and freight brokerage Nolan Transportation Group. Together, these companies help shippers and carriers engineer efficient supply chain networks. Combined, the $4.3 billion TI Holdco organization serves more than 10,000 clients and over 50,000 carriers with logistics management services that include domestic transportation (TL, LTL, Parcel), e-commerce solutions, supply chain analytics, international transportation, warehouse sourcing, LEAN consulting and supply chain sourcing.
Key Takeaways: The SwanLeap Story
- Brad Hollister is the Co-Founder and former Chief Executive Officer of SwanLeap. SwapLeap is a next generation TMS and the #1 company on the 2018 Inc. 5000 list of the fastest growing companies.
- SwanLeap was acquired by Transportation Insight HoldCo in November, 2021.
- In the podcast interview, Brad shares his story of entrepreneurship, the good, the bad, and the ugly (it was mostly good – really good).
- SwanLeap’s transportation management system (TMS) works for all shipping modes: parcel, LTL, truckload, intermodal, ocean, and air.
- Transportation Insight was founded in 2000 as a non-asset based third-party logistics (3PL) provider focused on your success. TI started in LTL transportation and expanded into one of North America’s leading provider of unique supply chain solutions, ranging from domestic transportation to full-scale international logistics.