Ashley Thomas and Joe Lynch discuss what drivers want. Ashley is the CEO of is of Supreme Driver Recruiting where they provide rapid CDL driver staffing and direct placement for carriers in 48 States.
About Ashley Thomas
Ashley Thomas is the CEO of Supreme Driver Recruiting where they provide rapid CDL driver staffing and direct placement for carriers in 48 States. She has been a dominant force in the driver recruiting industry for the past 5 years. Ashley is a renowned speaker and trainer in CDL driver recruitment. Ashley is also a well-known non-fiction author and a symbol of success in America due to her remarkable story of overcoming obstacles. Her book, “Divorcing the Game: My Journey from The Stripper Pole to Owning a Million-Dollar Trucking Business” has been featured on Fox4 News, NY Weekly, Forbes Magazine, and the Black Authors Matter Tour, leaving a positive impact on many. As a former exotic dancer, high school dropout, and survivor of teen sex trafficking, Ashley has inspired many by sharing her story and showing what God has done for her to bring hope to others. Despite facing numerous trials and tribulations, Ashley persevered with the help of God’s plan.
About Supreme Driver Recruiting
Supreme Driver Recruiting is a leading CDL Driver/Owner Operator Recruitment and Exclusive Lead Generation firm. They specialize in providing highly qualified drivers for trucking companies to fill their vacant seats, helping them achieve success on the road. With a skilled team of experts, Supreme Driver Recruiting is dedicated to steering companies towards growth by adding reliable owner operators to their fleets. Their commitment to excellence is demonstrated through their motto, “Providing Jobs for The Whole Block,” and they take pride in offering top-paying jobs to all Class A Drivers. Supreme Driver Recruiting is equipped to propel medium and large-sized trucking companies to new heights, providing the horsepower needed to thrive in all 48 states.
Key Takeaways: What Drivers Want with Ashley Thomas
- Ashley Thomas is the CEO of Supreme Driver Recruiting, a company that offers rapid CDL driver staffing and direct placement services for carriers across 48 states.
- In the podcast interview with Joe, Ashley discussed the common wants and needs of drivers, an issue that her team at Supreme Driver Recruiting encounters daily.
- In her experience, drivers want the following:
- The truth about various aspects of the job, such as the truck, money, and freight.
- More time at home
- Good and clean equipment
- More money
- Supreme Driver Recruiting specializes in connecting trucking companies with highly qualified drivers who are available for interviews within 48 hours. The company provides guaranteed results and no-risk services, allowing carriers to build a reliable team without the stress and hassle of traditional driver hiring methods.
Learn More About What Drivers Want
Supreme Driver Recruiting Website
Divorcing the Game: My journey from the Stripper Pole to owning a Million Dollar Trucking Business
Ashley Thomas and Truck N’ Hustle