Winning on LinkedIn with Judi Hays
Judi Hays and Joe Lynch discuss winning on LinkedIn. Judi is a LinkedIn strategist who helps busy executives increase online visibility using a proven strategy that converts connections into targeted buyers.
About Judi Hays
Judi Hays is a sought-after LinkedIn expert who helps busy executives increase online visibility using a proven strategy that converts connections into targeted buyers. She turns underperforming LinkedIn profiles into prospect-attracting powerhouses. Judi consults with B2B businesses in professional service industries, all selling high-ticket services in high-trust selling environments. She guides her clients to elevate their LinkedIn personal brand, identify and expand their audience and engage in insightful conversations, which ultimately lead to increased revenue. As a Forbes contributor and author of ‘Elevate, Expand, Engage,’ a Refreshingly Different Approach to Winning on LinkedIn, Judi’s proprietary methods are shared through workshops, trade industry associations, seminars, consulting, and white glove ‘done-for-you’ services for her clients.
About Judi Hays. Inc
Judi Hays, Inc, established in 2019, works exclusively with professional service companies who sell in the B2B space. Judi Hays and her team provide white glove level services for LinkedIn marketing strategy and prospecting to generate results.
Key Takeaways: Winning on LinkedIn
- Judi Hays is a LinkedIn strategist and author of the book, ‘Elevate, Expand, Engage,’ a Refreshingly Different Approach to Winning on LinkedIn’.
- In the podcast interview, Judi and Joe discuss strategies and tactics for winning on Linkedin. Below is summary of Judi’s approach to winning on LinkedIn.
- Elevate Your Brand
- Amplifying Your Profile
- Building Your Credibility
- Crafting Content That Builds Your Bottom Line
- Expand Your Network
- Nurturing Your Most Valuable Connections
- Growing Your Business By Building Your Network 109 Activating New Connections 117
- Engage Your Most Powerful Relationships
- Working The Virtual Room
- What NOT To Do (These May SurpriseYou!)
- Seal The Deal
- Put Practice Into Action
- Judi works with her clients to determine their goals, ideal target audience, and what is required to reach them.
- Judi’s approach is unique. She developed it after years as a marketing executive and strategist for large corporations, small businesses, and trade associations alike, creating big plans for product launches and campaigns.