Ryan Schreiber and Joe Lynch discuss 3 freight trends to watch. Ryan is the Vice President, Industry and Growth at Metafora, previously “CarrierDirect”, which is the leading business consulting and software development firm that exclusively serves the Transportation, Logistics and Supply Chain space.
About Ryan Schreiber
Ryan Schreiber is the Vice President, Industry and Growth, at Metafora. Ryan was born and raised in Tampa, Florida. Ryan earned a degree in History from the University of South Florida and then a Law degree from Michigan State University. Prior to joining Metafora, Ryan worked at a variety of logistics companies and even started and exited a few tech-enabled freight brokerage start-ups. Ryan is a skilled technologist and strategist who has helped transform many leading transportation and logistics companies. In Ryan’s experience, great technology is important, but finding and keeping the right people is the key to success in the 3PL business.
Metafora, previously “CarrierDirect”, is the leading business consulting and software development firm that exclusively serves the Transportation, Logistics and Supply Chain space. They partner with carriers, shippers, and freight tech vendors to help them optimize their business and build software to fuel their growth. Welcome to the new way forward. Welcome to Metafora.
Key Takeaways: 3 Freight Trends to Watch
- Ryan Schreiber is the Vice President, Industry and Growth at Metafora, previously “CarrierDirect”, which is the leading business consulting and software development firm that exclusively serves the Transportation, Logistics and Supply Chain space.
- In the podcast interview, Ryan and Joe discuss the following 3 freight trends to watch.
- Successful freight-tech selection, implementation, and deployment is one of the keys to competing and winning in the logistics space. Companies would be wise to get outside help from experts like Metafora – the cost of failure is too high.
- The best logistics and transportation companies are investing in their people, technology, and better understanding their customers.
- Partnering with other companies to increase capacity, capability, and competitiveness is the new norm among logistics leaders. Companies like Lean Solutions Group (staffing partner) and Metafora (consulting/technology) are enabling their customers to grow faster and more profitably.
- Metafora has a deep knowledge of the components that contribute to growth and profitability for transportation and logistics companies at all stages of your journey.
- Metafora is a trusted partner who will jump at the chance to help carriers, freight brokers, shippers, and tech vendors do great things.
- At Metafora, they are experts in all things transportation, logistics and supply chain strategy and technology. Their mission is to help your business overcome roadblocks toward progress and growth, so we can contribute to a more efficient world together.
- For the carriers, 3PLs, and brokers who are ready to go the extra mile towards growth, profitability, and overall improvement: it’s time to consider Metafora.
Learn More About 3 Freight Trends to Watch
Explore Metafora’s library of ebooks, guides, white papers for all things designed for freight brokers, trucking companies, 3PLs, and shippers here
Comments or questions for Ryan or Metafora? You can get in touch with them here