Jonathan Kish and Joe Lynch discuss a modern approach to EDI. Jonathan is the Vice President Of Business Development at Orderful, a complete cloud EDI platform for manufacturers, distributors, retailers, and technology companies.
About Jonathan Kish
Jonathan Kish is the Vice President of Business Development at Orderful, a San Francisco based technology company that is reimagining EDI integrations and helping their customers build better supply chain business networks. Jonathan is a seasoned supply chain executive who has worked at industry leaders like Shippo, Pitney Bowes, Auctane, and UPS. Jonathan earned a Bachelor of Arts, Political Science & Government at SUNY Geneseo. You can reach Jonathan at [email protected] or connect with him on Linkedin.
Orderful is a complete cloud EDI platform for manufacturers, distributors, retailers, and technology companies. Forward-thinking companies are using Orderful to replace their existing EDI infrastructure. Our product is an API that enables companies to connect once and trade EDI data with their supply chain. Our customers get to consolidate their EDI integration complexity, quickly enable trading partners as self-service and reduce costs.
Key Takeaways: A Modern Approach to EDI
- Jonathan Kish is the Vice President of Business Development at Orderful, a SaaS EDI platform that makes EDI trading simpler, cheaper, and better.
- In the podcast interview, Joe and Jonathan discuss EDI, EDI integration challenges, and how Orderful has eliminated the need for companies to build point-to-point EDI integrations.
- EDI stands for electronic data interchange, which is a standard for exchanging information between computer systems.
- Traditionally, when trading partners like manufacturers, retailers, logistics companies, want to connect via EDI they relied on custom-made integration environments with a heavy reliance on consultants and managed service providers. This approach was difficult, time consuming, and very expensive.
- Orderful’s API challenges the traditional integration infrastructure and eliminates the need for companies to build point-to-point EDI integrations.
- Orderful is solving the EDI integration problem in an automated, transparent, and scalable way.
- Orderful is a new kind of EDI provider, the focus of the platform is to improve the global supply chain by enabling suppliers to immediately trade data with buyers. They are helping the small guys get to market and they want to create a world where data trading is not a barrier.