Blythe Brumleve and Joe Lynch discuss connecting the digital dots. Blythe is the Founder of Digital Dispatch and the Host of Cyberly, an influential podcast on the Freightwaves platform.
About Blythe Brumleve
In 2008, Blythe Brumleve was working as a waitress and a blogger with a dream of owning her own company when she received an opportunity to work in the world of logistics. As an executive assistant to the C-suite, she gained first-hand knowledge of the daily operations of a $140M asset-based logistics provider. Knowing about her blogging side hustle, the executive team allowed her to take on the additional responsibility of the company’s digital marketing initiatives where over the course of 5 years, orchestrated two website redesigns, implemented an inbound marketing initiative, and established a sales outreach plan. After 5 years and following the unexpected closure of the logistics company, Blythe chose to seek opportunities in traditional marketing and media. During this time she served as editor in chief of Void Magazine, B2B copywriter for an ad agency, and radio/TV broadcaster in the North Florida market. During this time, her team earned several awards including three ADDY’s plus earning runner-up as Jacksonville’s Best Radio Personality. Eventually, Blythe would use these skills to fulfill her entrepreneurial goal by founding Digital Dispatch in 2018. Present-day, Blythe and her team oversee the management of dozens of websites to help the one-person marketing team flourish. In addition to running her company, Blythe is also a co-founder of the Jacksonville Podcasters Unite community, hosts the tech/B2B marketing show Cyberly on Freightwaves, and serves on the board of the Transportation Marketing and Sales Association.
About Digital Dispatch
Your website is the only thing that can sell for you 24/7. While managing it can feel like a part-time job, ignoring it can cost your business revenue. That’s why Digital Dispatch is on a mission to help every freight company build a better website that connects your digital sales dots. Using our website services, you’ll know your company is built on a stronger digital foundation to increase brand awareness, off-load those annoying website tasks, shorten sales cycles, and speak confidently about ROI. Trusted by 30 freight brands and growing, Digital Dispatch pricing starts as low as $90/month with solutions to connect all of your marketing and sales data to one place with bonus industry-specific marketing education for your whole team.
Keay Takeaways: Connecting The Digital Dots
- Blythe Brumleve is Founder of Digital Dispatch and the Host of Cyberly, an influential podcast on the Freightwaves platform.
- At Digital Dispatch, Blythe and her team are on a mission to help every freight company build a better website that connects their digital sales dots.
- In the podcast interview, Blythe and Joe discuss connecting the digital dots – in other words, leveraging your website to get more leads, reduce the sales cycle, and increase sale revenue.
- Blythe shared a number of great insights including:
- The buying process almost always begins online so companies need a website that will attract and convert prospective customers.
- The “95-5 Rule” applies to website visitors – for every visitor, 95% are visiting to educate themselves, but are not serious buyers and 5% are serious buyers.
- We don’t control the sales process, the buyers do.
- The goal should be to build a relationship with prospects using engaging content.
- When Blythe works with customers, she does an audit on their customer’s buying journey with the goal of finding and fixing any gap that may prevent the company from making a prospect into a customer (connecting the digital dots).
- Digital Dispatch helps your freight companies get online and grow.
- Digital Dispatch provides website infrastructure and industry-leading creative plus marketing education that helps their customers stay competitive.
Learn More About Connecting The Digital Dots
The Future of Inbound Lead Generation with Blythe Brumleve
Key Takeaways from Manifest with Pam Simon
The Future of Logistics with Courtney Muller
Manifest – The Future of Logistics Is Here