Introducing Inside the Founders’ Studio
Ryan Schreiber and Joe Lynch are launching a new podcast called Inside the Founders Studio. Ryan and Joe will interview founders, key executives, and innovators to understand what makes them and their companies successful.
About Ryan Schreiber
Ryan Schreiber is the Director of Engagement at CarrierDirect in Chicago. Ryan was born and raised in Tampa Florida. Ryan earned a degree in History from the University of South Florida and then a Law degree from Michigan State University. Prior to joining CarrierDirect, Ryan worked at a variety of logistics companies and even started and exited a few tech-enabled freight brokerage start-ups. Ryan is a skilled technologist and strategist who has helped transform many leading transportation and logistics companies. In Ryan’s experience great technology is important but finding and keeping the right people is the key to success in the 3PL business.
About Joe Lynch
Joe Lynch is the host of The Logistics of Logistics podcast, one of the top-ranked logistics podcasts. Joe interviews logistics, transportation, and supply chain industry leaders about innovation, technology, trends, and the future of freight. Prior to founding The Logistics of Logistics, Joe served as General Manager and Chief Operating Officer of a non-asset based 3PL, managing less-than-truckload and truckload shipping for automotive suppliers, wholesalers, retailers, and distribution clients. Earlier in his career, Joe led a supply chain consultancy, which focused on the automotive sector. Engagements included: value stream mapping, supply chain optimization, lean product development, module strategy, and quality improvement. Joe began his career as an automotive design engineer and eventually rose to program launch manager for Jeeps built in Thailand and China. Joe earned a Bachelor of Business Administration and from Cleary University and a Master of Arts in Education from the University of Michigan-Dearborn (program specifically designed for facilitators, trainers, and consultants).
Key Takeaways: Introducing Inside the Founders Studio
- Ryan and Joe are launching a new podcast called, Inside the Founders Studio.
- The new podcast will be interviews with founders, key executives, and innovators in the transportation, logistics, warehousing, supply chain, and technology verticals.
- The podcast has two goals. First, to let the founders and innovators tell the story of their companies. Secondly, understand the person(s) behind the company.
- If everything goes as planned, Joe, Ryan, and the listeners will learn what makes these folks tick.
- Interview topics will include:
- Company history
- Upbringing / Family influences
- Career highlights
- First logistics job
- Turning points and key challenges
- Managing failure
- What’s next for the founder and their company