Brian Kempisty and Joe Lynch discuss the question is drayage just drayage. Brian is the Founder of Port X Logistics, a transportation company that specializes in expediting containerized cargo throughout the U.S. and Canada.
About Brian Kempisty
Brian Kempisty is the Founder of Port X Logistics, a transportation company that specializes in expediting containerized cargo throughout the U.S. and Canada. Brian grew up as a farm kid outside of Buffalo, NY and learned how to work at a young age. While earning his degree at Canisius College he needed a job and found himself working in the logistics industry. Since those early days, he has run multiple companies and his latest adventure called for him to create Port X Logistics which is a national drayage and transloading company with offices on both coasts.
About Port X Logistics
Port X Logistics specializes in expediting containerized cargo throughout the US and Canada. With a combination of company trucks, owner operators, and logistics network Port X Logistics can effectively service every port and rail ramp. Port X Logistics provides drayage, trans-loading, and over the road trucking to help clients meet their fulfillment and production plans. The team operates with urgency, attention to detail, proactive communication, and the ultimate in visibility.
Key Takeaways: Is Drayage Just Drayage
- Brian Kempisty is the Founder of Port X Logistics, a transportation company that specializes in expediting containerized cargo throughout the U.S. and Canada.
- In the podcast interview Brian and Joe discuss the question, is drayage just drayage. Drayage is not just drayage if you work with Port X Logistics.
- Brian and his team at Port X Logistics have revolutionized the drayage business.
- While most drayage companies are small local carriers that only work at one or two ports, Port X is a national drayage company that employs state of the art technology to manage the shipment before it even reaches the port.
- Port X Logistics provides the following services:
- Drayage – every port in the USA and Canada
- Crisis Management
- Project Management
- Supply Chain Solutions
- Port X Logistics lives by the motto “Culture. Service. Tech. Trucks.”
Learn More About Is Drayage Just Drayage
Started from the bottom, now we’re here, Started from the bottom, now my whole team 🤐 here” – Port X Logistics
Sponsor: Tusk Logistics
Tusk Logistics is a national network of the best regional parcel carriers that puts Shippers first, with lower costs, reliable service, and proactive support. Tusk save Shippers 40% or more on small parcel shipping. Tusk’s technology connects your parcel operation to a national network of vetted regional carriers, all with pre-negotiated rates and reliable, predictable service. Integrating to your existing software takes minutes, and Tusk has your back with proactive shipper support on each parcel, in real time.