Trey Closson and Joe Lynch discuss the Amplio story. Trey is the Co-founder and CEO at Amplio, an Atlanta based tech firm that predicts and prevents material and parts shortage for companies in the electronic manufacturing space.
About Trey Closson
Trey Closson is the Co-founder and CEO at Amplio, an Atlanta based tech firm builds supply chain resilience for electronics manufacturers. Trey and his Co-founder Taha Zinifi started Amplio in Summer 2021 to help solve one of the most critical supply challenges facing the industry. Prior to co-founding Amplio, Trey led the international logistics capability at Georgia-Pacific, which is the largest U.S. exporter. Earlier in his career, Trey was part of the Flexport Atlanta founding team and led Kuehne + Nagel’s account management group where he helped design and operate automotive, high tech, and industrial manufacturing supply chain solutions. Trey holds an MBA from Georgia Tech and a BA in philosophy from Furman University.
Amplio builds supply chain resilience for electronics manufacturers. The Amplio solutions ensure that you have the inventory you need, when you need it, at the most optimized price so that you can focus on what matters most to you and your business. Amplio helps you meet your production goals by removing procurement roadblocks – the software assesses your BOMs’ sourcing risk, locates inventory for you, and recommends optimal purchasing strategy so that you get the components you need at the best price.
Key Takeaways: The Amplio Story
- Trey Closson is the Co-founder and CEO at Amplio, an Atlanta based tech firm that predicts and prevents material and parts shortage for companies in the electronic manufacturing space.
- In the podcast interview, Trey and Joe discuss the Amplio mission along with the challenges of managing a supply chain in the electronics manufacturing space.
- Trey and the Amplio team believe that sourcing electronic components should be easy and predictable.
- Electronics companies that work with Amplio gain the following:
- Predict and prevent shortages
- Streamline procurement
- Access diverse sources of supply
- Amplio helps you take back control of your supply chain by making purchasing cost-efficient and stress-free.
- Amplio’s procurement solution predicts future component shortages, accesses exclusive sources of supply to drive down costs, and streamlines the busy work of purchasing like PO and invoice management.
Learn More The Amplio Story
Meet with Amplio @ IPC Apex Expo 2023
Meet with Trey @ Manifest Vegas