Courtney Folk and Joe Lynch discuss the Renewal Logistics story. Courtney is the Co-Founder and CEO of Renewal Logistics, a full-service apparel fulfillment company that is the largest independent apparel restoration company in the US.
About Courtney Folk
Courtney Folk is the Co-Founder and CEO of Renewal Logistics, a full service apparel fulfillment company that is the largest independent apparel restoration company in the US. Renewal is the leading 3PL for the fashion industry, serving some of the world’s largest apparel brands, fueling their fulfillment, returns, exchanges and more. She and her husband Bryan Folk who is President of Renewal have 20 years of experience in apparel distribution and returns management. They are the definitive industry experts in the world of apparel fulfillment. Courtney began in her family’s business of retail dry cleaning, then grew that business to become the pre-eminent destination for fashion logistics, then was approached by a top 3 global apparel brand to become their dedicated 3PL. She has since expanded their 3PL business to become the only fully integrated solution for apparel companies in the US, providing not only wholesale, retail, and ecommerce fulfillment, but also value-added services such as wholesale order prep, Amazon FBA prep, and re-ticketing, as well as full scale returns refurbishment via their 85,000 sq. ft. drycleaning facility in Atlanta Georgia. They currently operate 3 locations in the southeast, and have a bench of 2500 workers. She is a graduate from Charleston Southern University in Charleston, South Carolina.
About Renewal Logistics
Renewal Logistics is the 3PL for the fashion industry. They provide a unique integrated solution for apparel brands, where ecommerce, dropship wholesale fulfillment, returns, and value added services are handled at scale. They provide apparel brands the ultimate speed to get their goods to market, and quickly bring returns back to factory fresh condition, allowing apparel brands to sell more product faster. These solutions shorten their clients’ order to cash cycle time, provide flexibility they need to proactively manage their inventory, and reduce chargebacks. They became known in the industry as the go to problem solvers for apparel brands that required rework, such as mold remediation, AQL inspections, and re-ticketing, and have since grown to become a full solution for apparel brands that seek to outsource their distribution and fulfillment. Their motto is they bring relief.
Key Takeaways: The Renewal Logistics Story
- Courtney Folk is the Co-founder and CEO of Renewal Logistics, a full-service apparel fulfillment company that is the largest independent apparel restoration company in the US.
- In the podcast interview, Courtney and Joe discuss apparel logistics, returns, value added services and the founding of Renewal Logistics.
- Renewal Logistics provides an end-to-end logistics solution for apparel companies. Renewal provides the following services:
- Omni-channel fulfillment solutions for ecommerce, retail, and wholesale distribution.
- Amazon FBA prep services
- Packaging for ecommerce and retail distribution
- Returns and circularity services
- Mold remediation services
- Subscription box fulfillment