What is Dynamic Pricing with Dawn Salvucci Favier
Dawn Salvucci-Favier and Joe Lynch answer the question what is dynamic pricing. Dawn is the CEO and Chief Product Officer at Greenscreens.ai, a dynamic pricing infrastructure for the truckload spot rate market that delivers buy and sell-side market intelligence and business insights to help companies grow and protect their margins.
About Dawn Salvucci-Favier
Dawn Salvucci-Favier is the CEO and Chief Product Officer at Greenscreens.ai. She has spent the past 20 years leading Global Product Strategy & Management at major Transportation Management System (TMS) providers. In addition, Dawn was President & Chief Operation Officer at Shippers Commonwealth where she had full P&L management responsibilities for the $6 million, value-added service provider of logistics solutions. In each of these roles, Dawn was able to develop and execute a vision and strategy for delivering industry-leading technology solutions to the Logistics market. She also brings extensive 3PL & Shipper Logistics operations experience having spent time as Director of Logistics Services for NFI Interactive Logistics and starting her career in the inbound transportation management function at Staples, Inc and The TJX Companies.
Greenscreens.ai is a dynamic pricing infrastructure for the truckload spot rate market that delivers buy and sell-side market intelligence and business insights to help companies grow and protect their margins. The company combines the power of aggregated market data and historical data with advanced machine learning techniques to deliver short-term, predictive freight market pricing specific to a company’s individual buying and selling behavior. Greenscreens.ai’s mission is to be the industry-leading neutral platform for market data aggregation, market intelligence, and dynamic pricing. Greenscreen’s Provide customers with high confidence, predictive buy rate guidance, and differentiated pricing strategies that are powered by the industry’s most up-to-date and contextually relevant dataset. Greenscreens.ai is fueled by transactional data from shippers, carriers, brokers, leading market data sources within the Greenscreens network and executed within the context of their existing technology ecosystem and workflow.
Key Takeaways: What is Dynamic Pricing
- Dawn Salvucci-Favier is the CEO and Chief Product Officer at Greenscreens.ai.
- Dynamic pricing, also referred to as surge pricing, demand pricing, or time-based pricing is a pricing strategy in which businesses set flexible prices for products or services based on current market demands. Businesses are able to change prices based on algorithms that take into account competitor pricing, supply and demand, and other external factors in the market.
- In the podcast interview, Dawn explained how freight brokers and 3PLs that use dynamic pricing are more competitive for the following reasons:
- Dynamic pricing developed by artificial intelligence is much faster than prices developed by people.
- Dynamic pricing is more accurate, meaning that price is more likely to win profitable business.
- Dynamic pricing is based on an algorithm that gets better every day, unlike human reasoning which typically has biases and blind spots.
- Greenscreens.ai was started in 2020 by a team of veterans who have collectively spent over 100 years in the supply chain industry who remember what it was like to operate with limited technology and market intelligence. That is why we named our company Greenscreens.ai.
- Greenscreens.ai is a dynamic pricing infrastructure for the truckload spot rate market that delivers buy and sell-side market intelligence and business insights to help brokers and 3PLs grow and protect their margins