5 Reasons Ecommerce Companies Fail with Paige Fitzgerald
Paige Fitzgerald and Joe Lynch discuss the 5 reasons ecommerce companies fail. In her role at Fulfyld, Paige works closely with ecommerce companies and she has learned why they fail (and succeed).
About Paige Fitzgerald
Paige Fitzgerald is the sales and marketing coordinator at Fulfyld. Paige studied at Barret, the Honors College, and the W. P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University, earning dual degrees in Marketing and Management with a certificate in International Business. Prior to working at Fulfyld, Paige held various roles in events, marketing, and sales in Chicago, Illinois. She loves meeting people from all industries, finding creative solutions, and helping businesses succeed online. Paige currently resides in San Diego, California, where you might find her reading at the beach or birdwatching at the bay in her free time.
Fulfyld is an ecommerce fulfillment and warehousing company based in Huntsville, Alabama. Fulfyld’s unique service offering includes the technology and customer service required by direct-to-consumer brands along with deep expertise in value-added services, product sourcing, and packaging that enables them to become an extension of their customer’s supply chain. Customers range from local to global companies, each with unique e-commerce fulfillment needs. Fulfyld integrates directly with e-commerce marketplaces and shopping carts to simplify your shipping process. Fulfyld ships same-day, every day, for one flat-rate.
Key Takeaways: 5 Reasons Ecommerce Companies Fail
- In the podcast, Paige highlighted the following reasons that ecommerce companies fail:
- Poor understanding of their customer and market.
- Lack of marketing and product differentiation.
- Poor performing website.
- Inability to scale and drive traffic to the website (lack of investment).
- Poor fulfillment because they chose a fulfillment partner that lacks the DTC expertise and experience required to be successful.
- Paige’s company, Fulfyld is an ecommerce fulfillment and warehousing company that provides fulfillment, technology, and customer service required by direct-to-consumer brands.
Learn More About the 5 Reasons Ecommerce Companies Fail
Learn More About the 5 Keys to Direct to Consumer (DTC) Success
Selecting an E-commerce Fulfillment Partner with AJ Khanijow