Eric Green and Joe Lynch discuss delivering the brands promise. Eric Green is the Chief Commercial Officer of OneRail, a software platform that enables retailers and product distributors to immediately have an Amazon-like eCommerce fulfillment capability.
About Eric Green
Eric Green is the Chief Commercial Officer of OneRail. Eric is an experienced leader with a demonstrated history of working in the IT & Services industries. Skilled in Business Planning, Retail, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Go-to-market Strategy, and IT Strategy. Eric earned a Masters in Engineering from the University of Virginia and a Masters of Business in Finance from Northern University-Kellogg School of Management.
OneRail is an Orlando-based last mile transportation visibility solution providing shippers with Amazon-level dependability and speed. With a real-time connected network of 10 million drivers, OneRail finds the right vehicle for the right delivery so shippers gain low prices and greater capacity to rapidly scale their businesses. Across retail, CPG, distribution, construction, healthcare and more, OneRail offers an exceptional last mile delivery experience with an on-time delivery rate of 98.6%, while keeping brands front and center. To learn more, visit OneRail.com.
Key Takeaways: Delivering The Brand Promise
- Eric Green is the Chief Commercial Officer of OneRail, a software platform that enables retailers and product distributors to immediately have an Amazon-like eCommerce fulfillment capability.
- In the podcast interview, Joe and Eric discuss OneRail’s mission is creating a responsive, flexible, and dependable supply chain solution for brands, consumers, distributors, and retailers.
- The software helps to orchestrate automatic deliveries to internal fleets or to a fleet of aggregated carriers and couriers. 9.6 million drivers are contracted with OneRail to make this happen.
- OneRail provides 100% visibility into the delivery flow, but it’s way more than a visibility platform. With the right mix of leading technology, dependable couriers, and a vigilant customer experience (CX) team, customers get the ability to change delivery outcomes in real time.
- The OneRail logistics platform is modular, with the flexibility to serve as a standalone platform or integrate with an existing TMS.