Ron Richardson and Joe Lynch discuss last mile delivery grows up. Ron is the Chief Revenue Officer at OneRail, an Orlando-based omnichannel fulfillment solution providing shippers across all verticals with Amazon-level dependability and speed to keep their delivery promise.
About Ron Richardson
Ron Richardson is a highly experienced Chief Revenue Officer with a strong background in logistics and transportation. He currently works at OneRail, an Orlando-based last mile transportation visibility solution providing shippers with Amazon-level dependability and speed. Prior to joining OneRail, Ron was the CRO at Turvo, a TMS solution provider that offers end-to-end communication and analytics solutions for freight brokers, 3PLs, shippers, and carriers. Ron has also played a key role in the success of FourKites, a logistics technology company. Throughout his career, Ron has worked with many Fortune 2,000 shippers, retailers, and 3PLs, helping them to optimize their logistics operations using real-time visibility, predictive analytics, and global control tower capabilities. Ron’s sales leadership experience spans more than 20 years, and he has worked for major companies such as Infor, Microsoft, and OpenText. Ron holds a bachelor’s degree from Michigan State University and a master’s degree from Eastern Michigan University. He is also a regular speaker at leading supply chain universities, including the University of Arkansas Sam M. Walton Supply Chain College.
OneRail is an Orlando-based omnichannel fulfillment solution providing shippers across all verticals with Amazon-level dependability and speed to keep their delivery promise. With a real-time connected network of 12 million drivers, OneRail finds the right vehicle for the right delivery so shippers gain low prices and greater capacity to rapidly scale their businesses. Across retail, CPG, distribution, construction, healthcare and more, OneRail offers an exceptional last mile delivery experience with an on-time delivery rate north of 98.6%, while keeping brands front and center. To learn more about OneRail, visit OneRail.com.
Key Takeaways: Last Mile Delivery Grows Up
- Ron Richardson is the Chief Revenue Officer at Onereail, Orlando-based omnichannel fulfillment solution providing shippers across all verticals with Amazon-level dependability and speed to keep their delivery promise.
- OneRail is a last mile delivery logistics solution company that helps businesses remove friction in fulfillment.
- The company provides a cloud-based platform that enables retailers, carriers, and delivery providers to optimize their delivery operations.
- OneRail’s platform offers real-time visibility, predictive analytics, and global control tower capabilities to its customers.
- The company works with a range of businesses, including retailers, e-commerce companies, and healthcare providers.
- The company’s platform can integrate with a variety of systems, including ecommerce platforms, warehouse management systems, and transportation management systems.
- OneRail offers multiple delivery options, including same-day, next-day, and two-day delivery.
- The company provides customers with a branded tracking page that allows them to monitor their deliveries in real-time.
- OneRail’s solution is designed to help businesses reduce delivery costs, improve customer satisfaction, and increase operational efficiency.
Learn More About Last Mile Delivery Grows Up
Building World Class Tech for Final Mile with Eddie Misicka
Retail Delivery Trends with Matt Schultz
Inventory is Everything with Jeff Flowers
The OneRail Story with Bill Cantania
Modern Courier Delivery Compliance Considerations: Understanding SOX and SOC Compliance
Snapshot of Current Landscape from 2022 Gartner® Market Guide for Last Mile Delivery Technology Solutions
Sponsor: Tusk Logistics
Tusk Logistics is a national network of the best regional parcel carriers that puts Shippers first, with lower costs, reliable service, and proactive support. Tusk save Shippers 40% or more on small parcel shipping. Tusk’s technology connects your parcel operation to a national network of vetted regional carriers, all with pre-negotiated rates and reliable, predictable service. Integrating to your existing software takes minutes, and Tusk has your back with proactive shipper support on each parcel, in real time.