About Brian Glick
As Founder and CEO of Chain.io, Brian Glick has made a career of simplifying complex supply chain and trade compliance IT challenges. Whether analyzing complex coding issues or rationalizing the compliance impacts of a vendor direct drop ship program, Brian brings a rare combination of executive perspective and deep technical knowledge to today’s supply chain challenges. From the early days of web-based visibility platforms and into today’s connected ecosystem, Brian has been an active leader in each phase of the connected supply chain evolution. With a focus on retail and apparel supply chains, Brian has brought his expertise to bear as an IT leader both within logistics service providers and through independent software companies.
Chain.io is a cloud-based integration platform that connects partners across the global supply chain. Chain.io helps anyone involved in buying or moving products around the world work with supply chain vendors, customers, and software platforms more efficiently. With logistics expertise built into the heart of its software, Chain.io plugs into any ecosystem seamlessly and makes sure the right data is going to the right people at the right time. Customers leverage Chain.io’s network to optimize critical business processes. Chain.io shines when solving complex supply chain challenges and problems that require integrating multiple types of technologies. The Chain.io network includes shippers, logistics service providers, and the software packages that support them. For more information, please visit www.chain.io.
Key Takeaways: The Chain.io Story
- Brian Glick is the Founder and CEO of Chain.io, a cloud-based integration platform that connects partners across the global supply chain.
- In the podcast interview, Brian and Joe discussed Brian’s career and the founding of Chain.io
- System integration is consistent problem for supply chain professionals.
- Chain.io has built a systems integration platform with supply chain best practices baked in.
- Chain.io connect partners across the global supply chain to increase revenue, cut costs, and elevate supply chain visibility.
- Logistics companies use Chain.io to create seamless integrations with customers, vendors, partners, and internal systems.
- The Chain.io team has built adapters that make connecting two or more software systems as simple as pointing and clicking, whether they’re separated by 6000 miles or three decades.
- Chain.io’s cloud-based platform solves one of the most challenging puzzles for logistics services providers: rapid integration with thousands of digital tools used by shippers, carriers, and software vendors.
Learn More About The Chain.io Story