The Freight Caviar Story with Paul Jaroslawski
Paul Jaroslawski and Joe Lynch discuss the Freight Caviar story. Paul is the Founder & President of Freight Caviar, a company that brings humor to the logistics industry through memes and videos, along with a podcast and newsletter that focuses on Eastern European outsourcing and the Freight Tech scene
About Paul Jaroslawski
Paul-Bernard Jaroslawski is the Founder & President of Freight Caviar, LLC. Paul was born and raised in Chicago. In 2015, he graduated from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC) and began his career in logistics. Two years into his career, Paul’s employer, Everest Transportation System, sent him to Kyiv, Ukraine, to open and run an outsourced operation over there. From November 2017 till November 2020, Paul ran the outsourced office in Kyiv and grew it from four to almost a hundred people. After leaving Everest, Paul founded FreightCaviar and currently resides in Poland.
About Freight Caviar
Freight Caviar brings humor to the logistics industry through memes and videos, along with a podcast and newsletter that focuses on Eastern European outsourcing and the Freight Tech scene. It also provides marketing and advertising services to logistics companies in the US.
Key Takeaways: The Freight Caviar Story
- Paul-Bernard Jaroslawski is the Founder and President of Freight Caviar, a popular social media site for logistics and transportation people.
- Freight Caviar provides a variety of content ranging from humorous memes to commentary on the industry’s most pressing matters.
- Paul also interviews industry leaders to better understand both the people and companies that make the freight business work.
- Because Paul is a Chicago born and raised freight broker, who now lives in Poland, he has unique insights on the outsourcing to Eastern Europe. (a good guy to know in these uncertain times).
- Freight Caviar provides a variety of digital marketing, advertising, and sponsorship opportunities to logistics and transportation companies.