Hunter Yaw and Joe Lynch discuss the LogRock story. The LogRock team are experts in trucking compliance and their solution frees up trucking companies to stay focused on moving freight because they know LogRock has their backs when the DoT or bloodthirsty trial lawyers come knocking.
About Hunter Yaw
Hunter Yaw is the Co-founder and CEO of LogRock, a startup which provides trucking companies best-in-class digital tools to ensure they are compliant with DoT and State regulations. He served as Chief Product Officer at Rokt, a $2bn NYC based pre-IPO startup, before leaving to co-found LogRock. Hunter was previously the VP of Product Management and Partnerships at Loadsmart, a digital freight broker recently valued at over $1bn. Hunter earned a B.A. from the University of Oxford in German and Russian.
LogRock offers compliance solutions for trucking companies to help them manage regulatory and legal risks by staying compliant with DoT and State regulations. Great risk management is essential for trucking companies to keep costs low and revenue high.
Key Takeaways: The LogRock Story
- Hunter Yaw is the Co-founder and CEO of LogRock, the only digital tool built exclusively to help America’s trucking companies stay compliant and safe.
- In the podcast interview, Hunter and Joe discuss Hunter’s unique background, his early career, and the founding of LogRock.
- The LogRock team are experts in trucking compliance and their solution frees up trucking companies to stay focused on moving freight because they know LogRock has their backs when the DoT or bloodthirsty trial lawyers come knocking.
- LogRock’s broader mission is to make America’s roads safer.
- Maintaining a compliant operation is tough and LogRock’s technology automates as much as possible to keep costs low and minimize errors.
- LogRock’s solution reduces time spent Out of Service, cuts the risk of nuclear verdicts, drives down insurance rates and opens doors to freight from premium shippers.
- In the interview, this excellent article from Ryan Schreiber was referenced: Viewpoint: How the Supreme Court’s decision on C.H. Robinson could upend trucking
Learn More About the LogRock Story
ROI Model – Saving Real Dollars Through Better Compliance
The Logistics of Logistics Podcast