The STORD Story with Sean Henry
Sean Henry and Joe Lynch discuss the STORD story. Sean is the Founder and CEO of STORD, the leading Cloud Supply Chain that enables companies to compete and grow with world-class logistics.
About Sean Henry
Sean Henry is the Founder and CEO of STORD, the pioneer of the Cloud Supply Chain and a leader in end-to-end logistics services and technology. He founded STORD along with co-founder Jacob Boudreau after experiencing the challenges of fragmentation and disconnected technology of the third-party logistics industry (3PL) first-hand while working in supply chain optimization for a global automotive manufacturer in Germany. Sean has been recognized in Forbes’ 30 under 30 list and INC’s Top 50 Emerging Entrepreneurs. Sean attended Georgia Tech prior to founding STORD. He was also a member of the 2016 cohort of the Dynamo Accelerator Fund and a Thiel Fellow.
STORD is the leading Cloud Supply Chain that enables companies to compete and grow with world-class logistics – including warehousing, freight and fulfillment – in a single, intelligent, integrated platform that’s available when and where they need it. Top B2B and B2C companies including Body Armor, Advanced AutoParts and Dollar General use STORD to make their supply chains perform with the speed, flexibility and ease of the cloud.
Key Takeaways: The STORD Story with Sean Henry
- Sean Henry is the Founder and CEO of STORD, the pioneer of the Cloud Supply Chain and a leader in end-to-end logistics services and technology
- In the podcast interview, Sean describes his personal entrepreneurial journey and the many challenges he and his Co-founder, Jacob Boudreau have experienced since starting STORD.
- Founded in 2015 and headquartered in the heart of Atlanta’s vibrant tech community, STORD is pioneering the world’s first Cloud Supply Chain. The Cloud Supply Chain is the convergence of the digital and physical elements of logistics. With STORD‘s Cloud Supply Chain, businesses can build, expand, and optimize their physical supply chain operations across freight, warehousing, and fulfillment, with the speed, flexibility, and ease of modern cloud software.
- With a single integration, businesses achieve end-to-end visibility into their whole supply chains from a single dashboard and gain access to STORD’s network of hundreds of warehouses, fulfillment centers, and carriers.
- STORD has experienced explosive growth, earning the number 42 spot on the 2021 INC 5000 Fastest Growing Companies.
Learn More About The STORD Story with Sean Henry
The Logistics of Logistics Podcast