Josh Allen and Joe Lynch discuss Tive’s validated, real-time visibility for pharma. Josh is CRO at Tive, a leading provider of real-time supply chain visibility insights that help logistics professionals actively manage their in-transit shipments’ location and condition.
About Josh Allen
Josh Allen joined Tive in April of 2022 as Chief Revenue Officer to build out the go-to-market team as the company continues to scale at a rapid pace. Allen’s primary responsibilities include fortifying the long-term global sales strategy, hiring the required expertise across the team, driving aggressive revenue growth, and creating a culture of winning. He joined Tive after serving as CRO at two fast-growing Boston-based technology companies in Owl Labs and Drift (acquired by Vista Equity Partners). Prior to that, Allen served as SVP, North America Sales & Service at CarGurus (NASDAQ: CARG) where he led a team of more than 300 sales, service, and operations professionals during the company’s most expansive growth period. He also spent a decade at LogMeIn (NASDAQ: LOGM), where he held a number of leadership positions, including VP of Sales for two of the company’s three business units, and helped open and expand their international headquarters in Dublin, Ireland. Josh attended Bowdoin College and now lives in Lynnfield, MA with his wife and two daughters and spends any extra time he has coaching, training, playing music, or sharing stories with friends and family.
Tive is a leading provider of real-time supply chain visibility insights that help logistics professionals actively manage their in-transit shipments’ location and condition. With Tive, shippers and logistics service providers (LSP) eliminate preventable delays, damage, and shipment failures. Tive‘s solution provides data generated by its industry-leading trackers allowing clients to actively optimize their shipments, improve their customers’ experience, and unlock supply chain insights in an actionable real-time manner.
Key Takeaways: Validated, Real-Time Visibility for Pharma
- Josh Allen is the Chief Revenue Officer of Tive, a tech firm that provides location and condition data of critical shipments in real time to ensure on time and in full delivery.
- In the podcast interview, Josh and Joe talked about Tive’s validated, real-time visibility solution for the pharmaceutical and biological industries.
- The pharma and biological industries require visibility solutions to comply with exacting regulations – and Tive meets those requirements.
- Tive’s pharma compliance is outlined below:
- FDA 21 CFR Part 11 and EU Annex 11 compliance: Ensures electronic records can be trusted in the same way as handwritten records.
- 3-Point NIST® traceable Certificate of Calibration included with every Tive tracker: Tive Solo 5G trackers and probes are fully calibrated by an ISO 17025 accredited laboratory.
- GxP-compliant: Tive’s solution follows the guidelines of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP). All the components (hardware and software) are developed and tested following the Good Automated Manufacturing Practice 5 (GAMP 5) model.
- The bar is higher for medical and pharmaceutical shipments because a shipment that is late or out of temperature range could cause loss of life.
- The Tive Tracker is about the size of a deck of cards, and it captures and transmits shipment data in real time with unprecedented accuracy.
- The Tracker provides real time alerts that enable shippers and their 3PL partners to respond and recover the shipment in the case of temperature breech, tampering, shock, damage, theft, and a variety of other factors.
- Tive enables shippers and their carrier partners to move from reactive to proactive, which is so important when transporting medical/pharma shipments.
- Tive provides flexible, scalable solutions bringing end-to-end visibility to supply chain professionals.
- In additional to medical and pharma, Tive provides solutions for the following supply chain problem areas:
- Location Tracking for High-Value Goods
- Chemicals Condition Monitoring
- Handling Damage Monitoring
- Damage Alerts for Electronics Shipments
- Port Delays
- Environmental Monitoring for Perishables
- Equipment Delivery Monitoring
- Automotive Supply Chain Optimization