What’s Up with Dooner
Dooner and Joe Lynch discuss what’s up with Dooner. Dooner talked about the launch of FreightWave’s latest media venture, “Back the Truck Up”, which is being hailed as the “Barstool Sports of Freight.”
Dooner is currently creating new podcast, radio, video, and multimedia content for FreightWaves. He is hard at work on developing the next greatest podcast known to man. Dooner is a 14-year supply chain industry veteran who has held directors positions in operations, sales, consulting, and marketing. Having worked with FedEx, Reebok, Adidas, L.L. Bean, Hasbro, Louis Vuitton, and many more high level clients across the full spectrum of the field. He is a co-host and producer on What The Truck?!? and the host/producer of FreightWaves Insiders.
FreightWaves is the leading freight intelligence provider, offering current digital intelligence and context to the freight community on a central platform. FreightWaves’ SaaS product, SONAR, is the leading freight market analytics tool and dashboard, aggregating billions of data points from hundreds of sources to provide the fastest data in the transportation and logistics sector. FreightWaves.com, the company’s news site, is the leading provider of news and commentary for the transportation and logistics space. FreightWaves also hosts conferences under Transparency and MarketWaves branding and is a co-developer of the first futures contracts dedicated to trucking spot rates.
Key Takeaways: What’s Up with Dooner
- (Tim) Dooner is the Director of Audio & On-Air Host at FreightWaves, the leading FreightIntel provider, offering current digital intelligence and context to the freight community on a central platform.
- Dooner is the host and producer of WHAT THE TRUCK?!? FreightWaves Insiders, FreightCasts, and you can wake up with his FreightWaves Morning Minute News Briefs on Alexa, and all podcast platforms.
- FreightWaves TV and audio podcasts provide up-to-the-minute freight industry news provided by hosts who understand the freight business. FreightWaves TV and podcasts are informed by FreightWaves’ freight data analytics and presented in interesting and engaging shows.
- In the podcast interview, Dooner talks about his own personal journey and his perspective on the logistics podcasting business.
- Dooner also talked about the launch of FreightWave’s latest media venture, “Back the Truck Up”, which is being hailed as the “Barstool Sports of Freight.”
- “Back the Truck Up” (BTU), which will be led by Dooner is an extension of the wildly successful “What the Truck” podcast. Back the Truck Up will provide visitors and listeners with the latest and greatest insights and information about the transportation and logistics industry, but with an unconventional, edgier feel, ideal for the Tik Tok / Insta / memes generation.
- BTU is more than a podcast or a website – it is a new brand within the FreightWaves universe. Dooner needs help on this ambitious new project – click here to view the opportunities.