Google Cloud Supply Chain with Paula Natoli
Paula Natoli and Joe Lynch discuss the Google Cloud supply chain and the solutions they provide to their logistics and supply chain customers.
About Paula Natoli
Paula Natoli leads Google Cloud’s Supply Chain & Logistics Industry Solutions for the Americas regions, partnering with customers to deliver exceptional customer satisfaction through supply chain technology excellence. Prior to joining Google Cloud in 2020, Paula spent 23 years with Blue Yonder (formerly known as JDA Software) where she served in leadership roles in professional services and the product management organization, building and deploying supply chain solutions used by hundreds of customers worldwide. As a Penn State supply chain management graduate, she also served on the Advisory Board for the Penn State Centre for Supply Chain Research.
About Google Cloud
Google Cloud accelerates every organization’s ability to digitally transform its business. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
Key Takeaways: Google Cloud Supply Chain
- Paula Natoli is the Director, Supply Chain & Logistics Industry Solutions at Google Cloud.
- In the podcast interview, Paula and Joe discussed the solutions that the Supply Chain & Logistics Industry group at Google Cloud provide to their supply chain and logistics customers. The following Google Cloud solutions were discussed:
- Supply chain twin is a digital representation of a company’s supply chain with end-to-end visibility, alert-driven event management, analytics, and collaboration across teams. A supply chain twin or digital twin enables companies to do scenario planning, which ultimately lead to more resilient, sustainable, and efficient supply chains.
- Cloud fleet routing enables supply chains and logistics providers to deliver an exceptional customer experience, while maintaining world class operational excellence. Cloud fleet routing leverages Google’s technology, data, and Google Maps product to improve fulfillment and delivery.
- Vertex.ai enables logistics and supply chain companies to build, deploy, and scale machine learning models faster, with pre-trained and custom tooling within a unified artificial intelligence platform.
- Document.ai is an automated data capture platform that allows companies to convert their static documents into dynamic data that can be used to improve the business, while reducing document processing costs.
- Sustainability is increasingly important to consumers and brands and Google Cloud solutions help supply chain practitioners to design sustainability into their supply chain.
- Paula and the Google Cloud team helps companies build supply chains that are resilient, sustainable, and transformative while improving customer experience with Google’s digital supply chain solutions.