Joe Spisak and Joe Lynch discuss how to find a fulfillment partner. Joe Spisak is the Founder and CEO of www.Fulfill.com, a marketplace that connects ecommerce brands with the right warehousing and fulfillment partners.
About Joe Spisak
Joe Spisak is the Founder and CEO of www.Fulfill.com, a marketplace that connects ecommerce brands with the right warehousing and fulfillment partners. Prior to starting Fulfill, Joe founded and successfully exited ShipDaddy, a flexible fulfillment solution for ecommerce companies. Joe is also the founder of a 7-figure ecommerce brand, which is when he learned first-hand how difficult it is for shipper to find a good fulfillment partner. Earlier in his career, Joe was a Network Engineer for AT&T global. Joe earned a bachelor’s degree in leadership and public policy, and a master’s degree in education from University of Virginia. Joe was a scholarship wrestler at UVA.
Fulfill.com, headquartered in Austin, Texas is the #1 3PL marketplace to help brands find the right warehousing and fulfillment partner. Founded in 2020, the company has rapidly grown. The Fulfill.com team has successfully placed hundreds of ecommerce brands with the right 3PL partner. Fulfill.com’s mission is to help businesses streamline their operations and improve their customer experience by providing recommendations for fast, reliable, and cost-effective fulfillment partners. The company’s vast 3PL directory and advanced matchmaking technology enable it to efficiently process eCommerce information and recommend the best 3PL partner across the globe.
Key Takeaways: How to Find a Fulfillment Partner
- Joe Spisak is the Founder and CEO of www.Fulfill.com, a marketplace that connects ecommerce brands with the right warehousing and fulfillment partners.
- In the podcast interview Joe and Joe discuss how to find a fulfillment partner, which is one of the biggest decisions a company can make. A bad fulfillment partner can cost ruin a business.
- Fulfill.com is a digital marketplace connecting companies with the highest-rated 3PLs. Built to simplify the RFP process and ensure brands partner with the best 3PL for their specific needs, Fulfill.com is bringing scale to both 3PLs and the companies they service.
- Selecting a fulfillment partner is one of the most critical decisions a company can make, yet few companies have the internal expertise required to make the right decision, which is why Fulfill.com exists.
- Fulfill.com also helps warehousing and fulfillment companies to grow – they are a sales channel.
- Fulfill.com is a network of 3PLs where shippers select the right partner for their needs – so the Fulfill team has helped many 3PLs (fulfillment partners) achieve exceptional growth.
Learn More About How to Find a Fulfillment Partner
Sponsor: Tusk Logistics
Tusk Logistics is a national network of the best regional parcel carriers that puts Shippers first, with lower costs, reliable service, and proactive support. Tusk save Shippers 40% or more on small parcel shipping. Tusk’s technology connects your parcel operation to a national network of vetted regional carriers, all with pre-negotiated rates and reliable, predictable service. Integrating to your existing software takes minutes, and Tusk has your back with proactive shipper support on each parcel, in real time.