The Metafora Story with Peter Rentschler
About Peter Rentschler
Peter Rentschler is the CEO of Metafora, an industry-leading management consulting and software development firm. Peter leads client service and engagement delivery. He has advised carriers and 3PLs to create and implement long-term strategies enabled through organizational change and operational efficiency. Having worked for enterprise and boutique consulting firms, Peter has worked with clients across multiple industries including transportation, retail, technology, insurance, and finance. Passionate about the future of freight, Peter and Metafora are moved by the impact people and technology have on businesses, and the ability each have to make substantial impacts tomorrow.
Metafora, previously “CarrierDirect”, is the leading business consulting and software development firm that exclusively serves the Transportation, Logistics and Supply Chain space. They partner with carriers, shippers, and freight tech vendors to help them optimize their business and build software to fuel their growth. Welcome to the new way forward. Welcome to Metafora.
Key Takeaways: The Metafora Story
- Peter Rentschler is the CEO of Metafora, , previously “CarrierDirect”, which is the leading business consulting and software development firm that exclusively serves the Transportation, Logistics and Supply Chain space.
- In the podcast interview, Peter and Joe discuss Metafora’s meteoric rise and some of the lessons that Peter and his team learned along the way.
- Metafora has a deep knowledge of the components that contribute to growth and profitability for transportation and logistics companies at all stages of your journey.
- Metafora is a trusted partner who will jump at the chance to help carriers, freight brokers, shippers, and tech vendors do great things.
- At Metafora, they are experts in all things transportation, logistics and supply chain strategy and technology. Their mission is to help your business overcome roadblocks toward progress and growth, so we can contribute to a more efficient world together.
- For the carriers, 3PLs, and brokers who are ready to go the extra mile towards growth, profitability, and overall improvement: it’s time to consider Metafora.