The Promise of the Digital Supply Chain with Dyci Sfregola
Dyci Sfregola and Joe Lynch discuss the promise of the digital supply chain. Dyci is the Founder and Managing Director of New Gen Architects, a consulting company that helps their clients transform their supply chains.
About Dyci Sfregola
When it comes to supply chain and product operations, Dyci Sfregola’s experience is that most organizations are leaving money on the table due to disorganized processes. She founded New Gen Architects in 2020 to show companies how to transform business operations starting with their supply chain. Leveraging her business acumen and technical expertise, Dyci’s vision is to empower clients to be customer-centric and scale intelligently. Through business and digital architecture advisory services, she directs clients on how to establish efficient processes, identify and implement digital technologies, and effectively engage people as a roadmap for success. Dyci holds a Master’s in Engineering Management from Kennesaw State University where she also studied Industrial Engineering. She also completed her undergraduate studies in Spanish at the University of Georgia.
About New Gen Architects
New Gen Architects bridges the gap between business and technology to help companies achieve successful supply chain transformation. We advise clients on their corporate evolution, rooted in business continuity planning. As a thought partner and facilitator, we set-up clients with a secure foundation and layer in ownership. Our team guides clients on technology tool selection, project management and transformation road mapping. We support scalable and efficient supply chain transformation, making us industry change-makers. We are business and digital architecture advisors to companies seeking to scale their retail and direct-to-consumer operations through supply chain transformation.
Key Takeaways: The Promise of the Digital Supply Chain
- Dyci is the Founder and Managing Director of New Gen Architects, a consulting company that helps their clients transform their supply chains.
- In the podcast interview, Joe and Dyci discuss the promise of the digital supply chain.
- A digital supply chain ideally would be more agile, more resilient, and faster than a traditional supply chain. A digital supply chains are more efficient, more effective, and make their companies more competitive and more profitable. Digital supply chains are able to respond quickly to changes in demand and supply.
- Digital supply chains also utilize labor saving automations like optical character recognition (OCR) and robotic process automation (RPA).
- Dyci believes that more firms will invest in the technology for their supply chains once they recognize the value and ROI of investing in the right supply chain technology.
- Dyci and her team works with clients to analyze financial and operational data to determine the optimal timeline for change and works alongside them throughout their journey to help keep external partners accountable and internal stakeholders on board.
- New Gen Architects makes sure you know how to ask the right questions and sift through the buzzwords to make sure the technology selected is the best fit for their use case and will deliver the expected ROI.
Learn More About The Promise of the Digital Supply Chain
Leveraging Automation to Build a Competitive Advantage with Alfonso Quijano