The Voice of 3rd Party Logistics with Anne Reinke
Anne Reinke and Joe Lynch talk about the voice of 3rd party logistics. Anne Reinke joined TIA which is the only organization dedicated to advancing the needs of third-party logistic professionals.
About Anne Reinke
Anne Reinke joined TIA from the U.S. Department of Transportation (US DOT), where she served both as the Deputy Assistant Secretary-Congressional Affairs DAS-Intergovernmental Affairs from April 2019 to October 2020. Prior to her time at US DOT, Anne spent 16 years in the Washington, DC office of CSX Corporation ultimately serving as the Vice President- Government Affairs, overseeing the Federal, State Government and Community Affairs Departments. Before joining CSX, she worked at the Association of American Railroads and High Speed Ground Transportation Association. Anne is a Washington, DC native, and graduated from the National Cathedral School. She received a B.A. from Rice University in Houston, TX and a J.D. from the Wake Forest University School of Law in Winston-Salem, NC. She and her husband, Brett, have two sons, and reside in Alexandria, VA.
Since 1978, TIA has been recognized as the trusted voice of the third-party logistics industry. Through TIA, members are able to establish and protect, ethical, profitable, and growing businesses in service to their customers. TIA will continue to be the leading provider of resources, education, information, advocacy, and connections to advance professional standards, business practices, and the overall image and credibility of the profession and its ultimate contribution to society. TIA will continue to be the trusted voice for third-party logistics companies, recognizing the diverse needs of our members while speaking with one voice to shippers, carriers, government officials, and international organizations.
Key Takeaways: The Voice of 3rd Party Logistics
- Anne Reinke is the President & CEO at Transportation Intermediaries Association, which is the voice of 3rd party logistics. In the interview, Anne explains the value that TIA provides for small, medium, and large logistics companies. TIA also is great organization for companies that sell goods and services to 3PLs and brokers.
- For smaller 3PLs and brokers, TIA provides training and guidance that will enable them to build a sustainable business and scale their growth. Programs like the New Broker Success Package give participants to instruction and coaching from the top coaches and consultants in the industry.
- For midsize 3PLs and brokers, TIA provides services like TIA Watchdog (carrier issues database that enables brokers to make better carrier decisions) and the TIA Bond Program, which is well known and respected across the industry.
- For larger 3PLs and brokers, TIA provides advocacy and a voice in Washington. TIA is well known and respected by lawmakers and industry leaders.
- TIA provides ongoing events, educational programs, and networking opportunities that benefits all their members regardless of their size.