The Warp Story with Daniel Sokolovsky
Daniel Sokolovsky and Joe Lynch discuss the Warp story. Daniel is the Founder and CEO of Warp, a company that connects shippers, carriers, and facilities to find the most efficient route for middle-mile freight.
About Daniel Sokolovsky
Daniel Sokolovsky is the Founder and CEO of Warp, a freight tech company that connects shippers, carriers, and facilities to find the most efficient route for middle-mile freight. Prior to founding Warp, Daniel built Amazon’s last-mile service for every shipper not named Amazon with AxleHire. Daniel is now doing the same thing with the middle mile. Daniel studied Applied Mathematics at UC Berkeley.
Key Takeaways: The Warp Story
- Daniel Sokolovsky is the Founder and CEO of Warp, a middle mile delivery solution for shippers.
- In the podcast interview, Daniel and Joe discussed Daniel’s entrepreneurial journey which includes both Warp and his previous company AxleHire, which is also a very successful company.
- Warp uses an optimized network of cross docks and carriers connected through one tech platform to bring shippers the best rates, transparency and service quality in the transportation industry.
- Using proprietary technology, Warp connects shippers, carriers, and facilities to digitize the old school trucking model and create the most efficient routes for middle-mile freight.
- Warp weaves together digital pooling and physical consolidation points, to provide shippers a cost structure previously unthinkable with outdated trucking companies.
- Warp connects all parties together with their own TMS, WMS and driver app which allows Warp customers to have pallet-level tracking throughout a shipment’s journey.