Charlie Saffro and Joe Lynch discuss winning the logistics talent war. Charlie is the Founder and President of CS Recruiting, a Woman-Owned leading search firm that specializes in the Logistics, Transportation, and Supply Chain industry.
About Charlie Saffro
Charlie Saffro is the President and Founder of CS Recruiting, a leading executive search firm that specializes in finding the right talent in the supply chain, logistics, and transportation industry. Charlie has over 14 years of direct recruiting experience within the logistics, transportation, and supply chain space. Charlie graduated from the University of Illinois and has since worked with many small to medium sized businesses, as well as with Fortune 50 companies to help them identify the right talent for their organizational needs. Clients have included third party logistics providers (3PL’s), asset-based providers, shippers (manufacturers and distributors) and vendors to the industry (transportation technology/fleet solutions). Charlie’s team of dedicated recruiters have experience filling positions of all levels, including C Level and executive positions, management roles and independent contributor seats. Their network of talent spans across all functions (sales/operations/analytics/leadership) and the CS team prides themselves on knowing how to identify and evaluate talent for key positions. CS Recruiting’s goal is to partner with clients and candidates to develop long lasting relationships and make appropriate and time sensitive career matches.
About CS Recruiting
CS Recruiting focuses on recruitment within the logistics, transportation, and supply chain Industry. We partner with clients across North America to help them identify the most qualified candidates for their niche hiring needs. Our client base consists of 3PLs, asset providers, shippers, (manufacturers/distributors) and companies that offer a technology platform, equipment solution or consulting services. We pride ourselves on our industry expertise, competitive market knowledge and network of talent to support searches for positions of all levels and functions that influence the supply chain. CS Recruiting’s goal is to partner with clients and candidates to develop long lasting relationships and make appropriate and time sensitive career matches.
Key Takeaways: Winning the Logistics Talent War
- Charlie Saffro is the President and Founder of CS Recruiting, a leading executive search firm that specializes in finding the right talent in the supply chain, logistics, and transportation industry.
- In the podcast interview, Charlie and Joe discuss winning the logistics talent war. As the founder of a recruiting company that specializes in supply chain, logistics, and transportation, Charlie and her team have their finger on the pulse of the industry.
- After the shipping boom of COVID and the recent layoffs, it is difficult to know where the industry stands. Charlie is an excellent follow on LinkedIn and she share her industry insights. In the interview, Joe and Charlie discussed this LinkedIn post even though the market has recently changed.
- Since 2011, CS Recruiting has been the go-to recruiting firm for acquiring top talent within supply chain, transportation, and logistics. As experts in the space, they know the competitive landscape and industry trends and have worked on searches to find talent of all levels to serve in roles across all company functions.
- CS Recruiting understand the various positions required to support a supply chain and know to find talent, to attract the right candidates, and to manage client expectations to successfully fill roles with our proven process.
- CS Recruiting has quickly become one of the most trusted transportation executive search firms. They provide their expertise to companies across the globe.
- CS Recruiting focus areas include third-party logistics, asset-based trucking & warehousing, freight forwarding, import/export, supply chain management, manufacturing, distribution, technology, audit, finance, and insurance.