Pam Simon and Joe Lynch discuss end to end of supply chain disruption, which is what the Manifest Conference is all about. Pam is the Conference Chair & EVP Programming at Connectiv where they organize and host Manifest: The Future of Logistics is Here.
About Pam Simon
Pam Simon is a successful entrepreneur and business connector with more than 15 years of experience in event production, content creation, experiential marketing and angel investing. In 2019 Connectiv acquired her Future of Event series from Lab Ventures. She is the Conference Chair of Manifest a global logistics tech show bringing investors, leaders and innovators from around the world together. While a Partner at Lab Ventures Pam produced three major vertical technology summits ~ Future of Travel Tech, Future of Real Estate Tech and Future of Logistics Tech that bring new and emerging business to Miami. With her vast executive network and her ability to span many different worlds, she specializes in linking finance professionals with entrepreneurs to create lucrative new business opportunities. While living in Brazil she founded LATAM Founders Network (LFN), the largest private network of CEO’s, Founders and Investors focused on the technology sector in Latin America. In 2014, Pam launched the LATAM Founders Awards, now known as the ‘Oscars for Technology in Latin America’ an event that recognizes the most disruptive and innovative companies in the region. Pam is a George Washington University Graduate and an angel investor. She and her husband, Daniel Simon, have an 4 year old son, Hayden Storm Simon.
About Manifest: The Future of Logistics
The world of logistics is changing faster than ever. Technology advances plus rapidly changing consumer behavior has already dramatically changed how business gets done. Manifest will provide a focused look at what’s to come across the spectrum of LogisticsTech and which companies and technologies are transforming the way goods circumnavigate the globe. Manifest will help you forge new relationships, new alliances, and foster new strategies that help move your business forward and avoid falling into the traditional mindset.
Connectiv is a live events studio that for the past decade has dedicated itself to creating industry leading gatherings. Our passion and our expertise is owning and operating at scale, vertical-specific conferences. The events we have created attract more than 15,000 people each year and touch on global industries impacting people’s daily lives.
Key Takeaways: End to End Supply Chain Disruption
- Pam Simon is the Conference Chair & EVP Programming at Connectiv, the company that organizes and hosts Manifest: The Future of Logistics which is scheduled for January 31st – February 2nd, 2023. Manifest is held at Caesars Forum, Las Vegas.
- Manifest, a conference designed for those at the forefront of the changing logistics landscape including industry executives, entrepreneurs, and investors.
- Manifest Vegas brings together the most comprehensive ecosystem of innovation and transformation in supply chain and logistics.
- There are more than 250 thought leaders and pioneers: Confirmed Speakers
- It’s not too late to be there: Manifest Registration
Learn More About End to End Supply Chain Disruption
Pam on LinkedIn
Connectiv on LinkedIn
Key Takeaways from Manifest with Pam Simon
The Logistics of Logistics Podcast
- If you enjoy the podcast, please leave a positive review, subscribe, and share it with your friends and colleagues.
- The Logistics of Logistics Podcast: Google, Apple, Castbox, Spotify, Stitcher, PlayerFM, Tunein, Podbean, Owltail, Libsyn, Overcast
- Check out The Logistics of Logistics on Youtube